About Ultra Pure
Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine is a premixed unisex laboratory urine which contains all the ingredients normally found in urine
and is properly balanced for PH, specific gravity and creatinine. Ultra Pure can be used to help calibrate urine tests or to assist those who wish
to keep their medical history private, ideal for a variety of diagnostic applications including general research, quantitative analysis and test kit calibration, and can also be used as a novelty item. The Ultra Pure Synthetic Urine Kit contains 2 oz of synthetic urine, a temperature strip, a heating pad and a rubber band.
No refrigeration, freezing or thawing.
Directions for use
- Shake contents of bottle prior to heating Ultra Pure.
- Shake heater pad, attach to bottle with rubber band.
- Place the bottle and the heater pad in your pocket.
- Wait 45-60 minutes. Temperature should read between 90-100 degrees, the optimal temperature.
- Shake content of bottle. Ultra Pure is now ready for use.
- For instant heating , place Ultra Pure bottle in microwave oven for approximately 10 seconds. If there is no reading on the temperature strip, wait a few minutes for liquid to cool down to the 90-100 degree temperature range.
Warning: this product cannot be shipped to residents of AR, IL, KY, OK, NJ, NC or SC. This product to be used in accordance with all state and federal laws.